The ultimate dispenser for makers, hobbyists and small production runs.
Available in limited quantities buy now on Tindie
Dispense easily and accurately a wide range of fluids from thin adhesives to solder pastes and gels. Designed to be used handheld or with other systems like 3D printers, it’s a highly versatile tool for most dispensing applications. All at an affordable price!
Watch the introduction video:
– Easy to use: refill in under 2 minutes with no mess, swap between syringes in just seconds and store your leftover paste or adhesive in the same syringe.
– Power via USB port or DC connector, no compressor needed.
– 3 Dispensing modes: Manual, Timer and Dot.
– Pick up mode! using a second empty syringe (included) you can pick SMD components straight from the tape for faster and easier board assembly:
– Small footprint, just 9x7cm.
– Compatible with external switches.
– Optically isolated input for connecting with external devices like 3D printers and CNCs. Wide input range : 3-12Vdc (can be extended to 24V by adding a 1k series resistor).
– Load your own custom firmware, you can reprogram the microcontroller if you have a very specific application.
– Store settings in memory for up to 15 different fluids.
– Includes two syringes and 12 tips suitable for most fluids (other styles and sizes available on request).
– Extension cable available for the motor. 40cm by default, 80cm total length with extension.
– Dispenser can be powered with a standard 5Vdc 5.5/2.1mm center positive cable or if you prefer convenience of the USB port you can still use it.
– Control unit.
– 2 empty syringes with caps and pistons around 15cc effective volume each.
– 12 tips of the following sizes:
2x tapered 18ga
2x tapered 20ga
2x tapered 22ga
2x straight stainless steel 14ga
2x straight stainless steel 20ga
2x straight stainless steel 22ga
– Rubber tip for picking up large ICs.
Foot switch also available:
Important: There’s countless types of pastes in the market and I can’t guarantee that yours can be dispensed with all the included tip sizes, get a low viscosity brand name paste (the ones that come in small syringes, not jars) and you shouldn’t have any problems.
Download the quick guide here